Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blazer-Clippers Post Game Facts*

*Facts are not opinions.  They are facts. 

By Josh Sidis

  • Blazers Win!! 105-97!!
  • Last night the Blazers beat a very talented LA Clippers team.  This game could have gone the other way very easily but all the Blazers came to play.  Including Marcus Camby.  
  • This brings me to my next point.  The Blazers are soft at the five.  Luckily for us the Clips are even softer.  But that scoring presence is missed.  What he lacks in field goals he certainly makes up for in savvy.   Camby provides something that is advantageous off the court and a nice presence on but he is not a double double guy anymore.  He is however the glue for this Blazers team.  He is the first guy up on the bench when a team hits a big three or hustles for a loose ball.  He is a bit of a player coach in his on the court demeanor.  Chipping at the refs so his teammates don't get a tech.  
  •  Also.  That was the worst refereed game I have seen in a long time.  Both ways.  The Clippers were victims of the most egregious calls last night.  One really nice thing about having a veteran team is that they all know how to flop.  I have never seem so much acting by a Blazer team I  all my years as a fan.  I don't know what to make of it.  I don't like flopping, it always reminds me of Vlade Divac and Vlade Divac reminds me of the Lakers.  Great.  Now I have that sick feeling in my stomach.  

No comments:

Post a Comment