By Josh Sidis
- Damn. From the very first minute thirty of this game the Blazers were down by a sizable deficit. It's as though they issued a personal challenge to themselves and spotted the Magic eight points right off the bat. Whoops. It's hard enough to play a team with one good three point shooter and possibly the most agile big man in the game, but when there are four
three- point-shooters (who were all ON FIRE) it becomes downright impossible to win.
- The Blazers made a solid run at the end of the game but 23 points is a worthy adversary.
- I love that we still boo Hedo Turkeglu.
- Ref Check: that was a well called game. We now have the respect of the officials so when we play a big market opponent or an opponent with a big star we will get equal treatment. I like that.
- Kudos to Nate or letting Batum finish the game.
- When Raymond Felton figures out where everyone is or is going to be on the court he's going to be tough to stop.
- J Crossover. Enough said.